Wednesday Night, 6:15-7:15 pm late-August through mid-May
- Bible Bunch, K-2nd grade (Jane Pase
- We learn Bible stories with life applications.
- Pre-Confirmation, 3rd and 4th (Jennifer Powell) and 5th and 6th grade (Michelle Wolfmueller)
- In Pre-Confirmation the children have a Bible story which connects to teachings from Luther’s Small Catechism regarding the Christian life. They learn about the Triune God, Ten Commandments, Confession of Faith, The Lord’s Prayer, Forgiveness of Sins and then prayer and work in daily living. The weekly hour includes creative activities to reinforce learning.
- 1ST & 2nd Year Confirmation
- A study of Luther’s Small Catechism led by our Pastor Pase.
- High School Study in the Youth Room led by Ryan Hamilton
- Adult Bible Study in the Library facilitated by Fern Garza and currently going through The Lutheran Difference series.