WHO WILL UP-END THE WOLFMUELLERS?
The GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST is set for
December 3rd from 9:30 – 2:30 in the Fellowship Hall. The Family Life team will provide lunch
and a hot chocolate bar!
Rules for the Gingerbread Competition
1. All contestants will receive a Gingerbread House kit and a presentation board.
2. ALL parts of the house including candy and embellishments MUST BE EDIBLE.
(Exception: Hot Glue to secure your structure.)
3. Must be completed within the time frame: 9:30 – 2:30 the day of the event.
4. Suggestion: only a small amount of candy comes in the kit. You are welcome to bring
your own candy or edible materials.
5. Do not use materials from the Hot Chocolate Bar. (refreshments)
6. Winner will receive bragging rights, a Newsletter write-up and a prize! Also, the
winner’s portrait will be featured in our new Gingerbread Competition Spotlight!
7. All judging will take place on Sunday morning by the members of Grace.